ALL IN means Jesus is our immovable center. He isn’t an optional weekend activity, an add on to our already busy lives, or a tradition. Jesus is who we build our lives around! We are fully devoted, ALL IN, living out Acts 2:42 which will lead to Acts 2:43-47!
ALL IN means we will devote ourselves to:
The Apostle’s Doctrine - The Bible
The Fellowship - The Church and One Another
The Breaking of Bread - The Cross and Jesus Is Central
Prayer - We Pray Always
…the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
…there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
…in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
…in the blessed hope, the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
…the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
...regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
…in water baptism by immersion.
…the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to prevailing prayer.
…the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
…in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
…in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
Pathway is a member church of the Assemblies of God. To learn more about the Assemblies of God you can visit www.ag.org.
1. We value Evangelism: We believe as a church, and as individuals, we are called to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. This includes a local (our church will continually grow by reaching the lost and planting new churches), national, and worldwide vision for evangelism.
2. We value Prayer: We believe prayer is the most important ministry of the church from which all other ministry is energized.
3. We value the Bible: We believe anointed Biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual lives and in the church.
4. We value the Holy Spirit: We believe the key dynamic to life in the church is the Holy Spirit and we desire His fellowship, leadership, anointing, and manifestations.
5. We value Relationships: We believe that unselfish, loving relationships are at the heart of true Biblical community.
6. We value Discipleship: We believe every follower of Christ should be continually growing in Christ-like commitment, character, and wholeness. We believe strongly in the value of life groups to accomplish this task.
7. We value Worship: We believe in having times of personal and corporate worship. Our public worship services are expressive, Spirit-led, Christ honoring, and Biblically based.
8. We value Lay Ministry Leadership: We believe every believer has unique gifts to be developed and used to strengthen the church. We believe in developing leaders with servant hearts, so our church can continue to grow and fulfill its vision and mission.
9. We value Family and Marriage: We believe we are called to encourage and strengthen the families and marriages of our church and community.
10. We value Local Community: We believe that involvement in the community is essential to effective ministry.
11. We value Stewardship: We believe stewardship is the privilege and responsibility of every believer.
12. We value Excellence: We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.
It is the dream of…a regional church that profoundly impacts Middlebury, eastern Elkhart County, Indiana, the United States and the world with the life changing message of Jesus Christ.
It is the dream of…a place where people can have an encounter with the Living God, where the Holy Spirit is given control and the Kingdom of God is manifested. Where the hurting, the hopeless, the discouraged, the depressed, the oppressed and the confused can find love, acceptance, forgiveness, healing, help, hope, guidance and encouragement.
It is the dream of…a church that is distinctly patterned after the New Testament Church in doctrine and experience.
It is the dream of… having, as a church, Christ’s burden for reaching the lost and discipling new believers.
It is the dream of…a church that develops people into disciples, meeting them where they are and growing them.
It is the dream of…a church that understands the power of prayer and obedience to the Word of God.
It is the dream of…a church with relevant ministries that impact believers as well as the unbelieving.
It is the dream of…a fellowship of people worshiping, praying, loving, laughing, learning, sharing, caring, celebrating and serving together.